Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cake!!!!

Ok, so this is the start of my new blog. For some reason, it makes me think about eating cake. I guess it's cause I'm celebrating creating a new blog and all. I still have a lot of work to do to make it look and feel the way I wan't it. I'm excited cause I never did anything like this before. I'm only doing this cause a few friends of mine suggested I should. Plus I can also help Janeway out with promoting his club. I'll start talking about him more later on and the club I'm apart of. But frist, I'm going to see if I can track down some cake and totally stuff my face.

Before I do that though, I should explain what this blog is about. Bascially it's a way for people to get to know me better cause I have always been isolated from the majority of people. With this blog, I can show everyone my intretests and give everyone sorta a entry way into the type of person I am. They're gonna see how weird of a kid I am, but at least they at least they may see me in a different light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers