Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Misfits Club & Justin Beiber

I guess I should start talking about The Misfits Club a little bit. So a few months ago, I was surfing the web late at night like I always do, and I came across a interesting forum. I joined and at frist, I didn't get what it was all about. But everyone there was pretty cool and down to Earth so I began to like it more and more. Plus I was apart of Janeway's staff. Captain Janeway (not from Star Trek but the guy in charge of the club) has to be one of most interesting people I have ever came across. I think when you look up the word misfit, his face should seriously be right there. I think the forum is a great place for people who feel different or misunderstood to be able to express themselves. I just think Janeway takes his role a little too serious.

I just think it sucks that the only active members are Janeway, Rika, and I but we still have a lot of fun. I think... I can't really say for Rika. I don't really know her too well, but I think Janeway and I have fun bickering with each other. When we aren't talking about sex. I swear, the conversations get really distrubing and graphic when we talk about those things. So anyways, you guys should really check out The Misfits Club. The more people that join, the better.

http://katiejaneway.proboards.com/index.cgi

Now, about Justin Beiber. I admit, I was not a fan at frist, but it's something about this kid that really has me obsessed almost. I usually don't go for teen pop kinda music, but I just can't stop listening to him. I think he has completely changed my personality. I used to be really dark and stuff, but now I seem more positive. Even at school I don't think about the constant negativtiy of ever situation. I think the members of the club really can't stand this change. This is a thread that Janeway made. I didn't expect his reaction to be that serious. Link To Thread

Despite what anyone says, Justin Beiber really isn't that bad of a kid. But what a lot of people don't know is that, he's just a phase I'm going threw. I'm more than sure he will be yesterday's trash for me. But for now, I'm just going to enjoy his music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers